irect selling is defined as the personal (face-to-face) sale of consumptive goods and services to the final consumer in their home after vendor-initiated contact, and it has grown solidly for years according to the German Direct Sales Association.
he reasons for the increasing popularity of direct sales are multi-faceted. The changed consumption of information and purchasing behaviour of consumers are a key factor. The significance of the purchase experience will become even more relevant in the future. Particularly in saturated markets, differentiating by making shopping an emotional experience is an important success factor. Buying should and must be fun!
Direct sales – the world’s oldest form of distribution
Direct sales provides the ideal stage for presenting products and brands and creating a „sensual“ consumer experience.
Our services at a glance:
- Repositioning or redevelopment of sales concepts
- Execution of market tests
- Reviewing and/or redesigning compensation and incentive systems
- Development and implementation of training concepts
- Implementation of change processes for companies, executives and sellers
- Support with the development of new sales structures
- Establishment of reliable controlling systems for sales and planning
- Development of CRM systems for the systematic increase of value for customers
- Sales channel management (to avoid channel conflict)
- Review and evaluation of your product portfolio regarding „direct sales suitability“
- Inspiration for the development of new products and services
LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!
Are you thinking about using direct sales as a sales channel for your company in the future? Or do you want to check your existing direct sales for unused potential? Then we should talk about it! We support you from the first idea to the realization.